An excellent mobility device for foot or ankle injuries when the affected area cannot bear weight or has limited weight bearing precautions. It can be a great long or short terms alternative to crutches or folding walkers that can have adverse affects such as back or under arm pain from extended use.
The Knee Cruiser allows the user to maintain an active and more independent lifestyle which will help them progress to a quicker recovery. The locking hand brake provides speed control and allows the user to stay in a single position without rolling during everyday
- Features over-sized contoured padded platform pads, durable rubber hand grips, steering assembly allows the user to easily maneuver and helps maintain better stability
- Large 8" wheels which provide a smooth ride over uneven surfaces
- Quickly adjusts for right or left leg injuries
- Easy to fold down steering column is convent for transport and compact storage
Protect your injured foot / ankle
Use of your hands freely when in a parked position
Return to normal activity quickly
Avoid injury to wrist, arm and shoulders from crutches
- Size: 4'11" to 5'8"
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Overall weight: 23 lbs.
- Overall dimensions folded: 32" H x 18"W x 35" D
- Approx patient height: 5'3" - 6'.5"
- Knee pad adjustment: 17.5" - 24" .
- Handle height adjustment: 31" - 40.5"